Thursday, January 31, 2013

An Accidental Post

It's the last day of the month, and I hadn't planned to post anything, but it's a hazardous world out there today and posting gives me a good excuse to stay home for now. By 10:00 this morning, my car was almost hit twice. Even though I feel lucky to come through it unscathed, that's all the close calls I'd like my heart to handle for the next hour or so!

I know...everyone has already completed their VT this month, but maybe this idea will come in handy at another time.  Practically everyone who posted a handout for January quoted the Elder Uchtdorf selection. And most of us were particularly taken with this part of it:


"Sometimes a single phrase of testimony can set events in motion that affect someone's life for eternity."

This got me thinking about people who feel hesitant to share testimony because they don't have an earth-shattering-faith-promoting experience to share. That's not the point of bearing testimony. The point is to give the Spirit an opportunity to bear witness of truth. He can do that through any declaration of truth, even short and simple.

And so, here's a short and simple handout that you can tie to a little bag of Hershey's Kisses, along with a full copy of the message.:






 Click on the image, then right-click to save to your computer.

Thanks for visiting today!


Susan






 

1 comment:

  1. I miss you!! Hopefully all is well in your world and you can get back to this blog. I enjoy all your creations!!

    ReplyDelete